Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

First Thoughts

I'm a newer player but I have tried about half of all available frames so I think I'm able to leave an opinion that makes sense with this release. I love the really cool concept and design for a Warframe (I'm a Duviri fanboy so I was hyped for Decrees in the Origina System) and she is really interesting to play and I think I will continue to use her but I do feel like it'll be quite tedious in group setting; all objectives for Omikuji (2) appear to be final blow requirements and don't count if someone happens to "steal" a kill, with a lot of nuking frames out there it was very difficult to reach some of the objectives that require you to get a kill while perched on a wall or sliding or airborn etc., - I think she will be a great solo frame especially in longer term/perseverance environments and maybe that's by design but I don't think I will get more than one or two decrees per run if assists don't count when matchmade with a few room clearers. I initially was going to comment about not being able to re-roll the objectives but learned that it's built in at a higher level which I thought was great! Overall, I enjoy it but I do think some of the objectives will either require tweaking for how many you need to get or assists will have to count, maybe "do x% of damage per enemy" would be fine so they're not just free either?