Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dethcube + Heavy Cal

SilentDeathja

I have fully tested this. I also took the liberty of testing this in the dojo, just so that you guys can get a frame of reference. The deathmachine rifle basically acts like a gorgon, we all know this. What you guys keep forgetting, is that the spread is almost identical to the gorgon as well. Up close and personal, your deathcube will smash a slew of bullets against it's enemy. At a distance (let's just say the furthest extent you can go while dueling in the dojo) you will see the spread of bullets increasing dramatically. Heavy caliber increases this effect dramatically. 

What can we do with this knowledge?
We can possibly equip heavy cal, if you so desire, but you'll decrease your effective range by a bit. It might be a good idea to think of your deathmachine as a last line of defense for you. Because of it's slashing damage, it's most effective at flesh and infested. What is flesh and infested? usually everything that runs really fast and likes to get up and personal with you. oh hey! that's right in the killing range of your deathcube. See where I'm getting at with this? With fired up on your deathcube, it will eventually be firing a massive fury of bullets at anything that gets close to you and wants to stay close to you. It WILL rip them apart. 

My personal suggestion is to carry a load out that focuses on impact and puncture damage, and push your deathcube to do the slash damage for you as your defensive option.

TL;DR  heavy cal reduces "accuracy", put it on anyway. deathcube = point defense system for tenno