The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can I Get Color Picker From Alerts

SSI_Guko

Question

11 answers to this question

Nope, plat only.

Although the saturated colors were buyable for 1 credit for a single day to make up for the color pickers slightly changing, but that probably won't happen again. So yes, count on it to stay a platinum only item, especially since it's cosmetic.

No, but that's a cool idea. Get one color per regular alert or something :P

But, the only way to get more colors is to buy with platinum.

FALSE! you have a very very very very very small chance of getting a color picker form the login rewards.

again. very very very very very very very very very very very very rare.

Never seen or heard of this, nor is it listed in the Warframe Wiki!

Actaully you can. i have a few freinds who have had this happen.

But it is super low. and remember, the wiki does not have every bit fo info, because its a community written page. dont always think if its not on the wiki it isnt true.

Edited by Nitrofluff

But it is super low. and remember, the wiki does not have every bit fo info, because its a community written page. dont always think if its not on the wiki it isnt true.

Going to need more proof than "my brother's cousin's dog's neighbor's best friend's pen pal got it" given that no one else in the community has ever mentioned this in any thread about the daily login spin rewards.

For starters, what does the reward icon look like?

Rumors, rumors, even if it's really low, with the current player base, atleast 5-10 should have gotten the colors each day but we don't hear anyone saying that they got it. (Except you which is only 1 person)