Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hello! My Name Is Brutumfulmen.

Venlige

I wonder how many people would read all of this jibberjabber.

Hello! My name is BrutumFulmen. It is a Latin insult that means "harmless thunderbolt". But no, I do not use the Volt Warframe just because of the name bahahaha. (This is all you really came for... right?) I have a very talkative personality (meaning that I would write entire essays for replys :|), not even sure if im supposed to say things like that, but yeah continuing on!

I come from the Oceania server, and I play alot of solo, 'cause I like it like that - and also I live in Australia, unable to go to PAX in Boston :((.

I was introduced into Warframe through a YT advert that showed the alpha gameplay of Warframe (I wonder how many people decided to join by seeing that) which really grabbed my attention to instantly sign up and start playing Warframe.

I'm new to the forums and TBH, this is the first forum I've ever posted in (Hooray!). I'm looking forward to interact more with the Warframe community!

In-game, some people would wonder what my playstyle is, if I ever decide to play online in the Oceania servers:

I play the Excalibur Prime mostly, after upgrading to a Hunter's Package after I became level 30 on my original Excalibur warframe - I do intend to become a master soon though! Using weapons like the Boltor, Afuris and Gram (cause I like referring to Zweihänder (yes a fail copy and paste) 'cause they're so frickn legendary).

Well I guess thats it for now...

I'm looking forward to meeting the rest of the community (no matter where you are.)!

Nice to see some more Aussies here, fun gamers.

Happy to have you!

If you got questions about the weapons, Frames, or game stuff me and my team at WFO are happy to help!

Of course of course! I'll make sure to keep that in mind.