Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Please help i cant log in !!!

(MOB)Evoleth

hace 5 minutos, Golgotha2 dijo:

This was a temporary issue. Should be ok now.

edit: whoa it is back! It seems like it takes 3 tries to login through AppleID. Thursday October 17, 2:30pm Pacific time

So i just have to keep trying until logs in???

6小时前 , (MOB)Evoleth 说:

I tried restart phone, re install game, change from wifi to data , turn a vpn, everything, and nothing works, i cant log in

i got the same problem like u

always said mine password wrong connot login in ios

even the password is my face id😅

Same problem here with Koumei hot fix #8, iOS (live as of now)
Turning phone off and back on works for me, sorry for those it doesn’t work for.

iOS login api bug using Apple login credentials (Face ID) where the app does not prompt iOS correctly, and instead of prompting the user for login, app says “login failed check your credentials” sometimes without even asking for them.

Also different today was a passcode prompt, instead of Face ID, which has never happened before. Always been Face ID. entered correct passcode, but login failed. It only happened once, I turned phone off then on again and it went back to face , and worked. 

Coincidentally my other device said a new device was added —- security red flag. No other device visible however. 

this is a potential security issue??? I’m not saying DE would do that but someone else. On what planet do I enter the correct Apple login code but am not allowed to login? (The unsecured planet.)