The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Warframe And Pc Crash

BlackJack25

Hi everyone. Sorry if this is not the right place to post this, but I don't know what else to do. Today I played WF for the first time in COOP with a friend of mine (before I used to play public matches or solo) and started to get weird crashes during every missions. At first I was able to do a mission or two and then the game would crash leaving me with the crash reporter open. After my friend left, I tried a couple public missions online and in both of them the screen would go totally black after some minutes in the mission and the PC would freeze, forcing me to restart. i tried to update my GPU drivers, unchecked directx11 and multi-threading and also lowering some graphical settings. I find this weird since it only started to happen today, while before I didn't have one single problem. Anyone knows what's going on? Thanks in advance!

It would be helpful to know your system specs. Speaking generally, this seems to be the most stable configuration for Warframe: DirectX 11 disabled -- 64-bit disabled -- PhysX disabled -- If 2+ core CPU, multi-threaded rendering enabled. (Worth noting that multi-threaded rendering can still be buggy for some users.)

All I can recommend for the time being is trying different GPU driver versions, including rather old ones if your card is not cutting edge. The problem may still lie with the game code, though, in which case you're probably stuck until a patch corrects the issue. Feel free to file a support ticket with as much information as you can give; hardware specs, Windows version, driver versions you've tried, etc. Contributing to the body of knowledge about a problem helps the devs get it fixed quicker.

CPU: Intel i5 quadcore @ 3.00 GHz

GPU: AMD Radeon HD 6700

RAM: 8 GB

These are my specs. The last thing I can try is disabling 64-bit since I already unchecked directx11, PhysX and multi-threaded. Regarding my GPU drivers I hardly believe there's a problem since before yesterday everything was smooth with no issues, and I didn't change drivers or anything. Anyway I'll try and hopefully some patch will fix it.

EDIT: Alright, I disabled the 64-bit option and had a session of several missions without a crash. I think that was the problem, and now it should be fixed. Thank you very much!

Edited by BlackJack25

CPU: Intel i5 quadcore @ 3.00 GHz

GPU: AMD Radeon HD 6700

RAM: 8 GB

These are my specs. The last thing I can try is disabling 64-bit since I already unchecked directx11, PhysX and multi-threaded. Regarding my GPU drivers I hardly believe there's a problem since before yesterday everything was smooth with no issues, and I didn't change drivers or anything. Anyway I'll try and hopefully some patch will fix it.

EDIT: Alright, I disabled the 64-bit option and had a session of several missions without a crash. I think that was the problem, and now it should be fixed. Thank you very much!

Same GPU, same Problems since a long time...^^ All Video Settings at low and you don't get the problems.. For me I   was running Windows XP 32 bit..^^