Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Falling through map on Deimos

Yogibehr

I had been hunting for Green Velocipods for a long time, finally found some, put them to sleep, hit X on them, game tried to mount me on one but also did the animation to capture them. So I was mounted on air and couldn't interact with the other sleeping Velocipod. When I tried to dismount I fell through the map and kept falling. I tried many things to re-enter the map but in the end I had to abandon the mission. I lost all the tags and progress. Please fix this.

Did the same thing, except the fact that i shoot it with Ivara's arrow.
If you click interact on Velocipod after getting it to sleep BUT before it actually did (somewhere in sleep animation), Velocipod will disapear after animation ends and you will become immaterial.
For addition to ts loss - this state fixed with activating similar mechanic aka activating K-Drive. It will make you material again.

Edited by MrDreamer93
  • Like 1

So, I'm having a hard time to determine correct order of actions to repeat bug 100% of times. But here's footage

UPD: i think i get it. Normally Velocipod after i dismount instantly starts acting as normal and fly away. But somethimes it's like... freeze as it shown in the video. In this state I can barely hit it with arrow (hitbox broken?). But if I do, than bug comes in place

Edited by MrDreamer93
  • Like 1