Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vectis Build Ideas?

TheFakeMackie

Serration, Split Chamber, Point Strike, Vital Sense are all must haves.  I'd strongly recommend also using Charged Chamber as Vectis is only a single shot weapon, so it constantly gets the bonus (or Primed Chamber if you're one of the few to have it).

That leaves three mods free, I'd recommend going either Magnetic + Heat or Corrosive + Heat myself.

A few people seem to have taken a liking to Heavy Caliber (though I've found it lacking, I hate missing at long distances due to RNG/spread), or Hammer Shot, but I've found the elemental damage to end up being superior overall.

I always see people suggest Split Chamber on the Vectis, personally i'd just worry about buffing the base damage and crits then maybe adding some elemental damage as well. If you hit hard enough you don't really need that multishot.

I'm actually a little confused at this statement, multishot is essentially damage that is applied after all other damage (meaning it multiplies into the damage rather than simply adds like elements; all other damage as well, unlike the impact/puncture/slash trio).  While it's not "necessary" it will return a larger number in the vast majority of situations than any thing else.