Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Introducing similar short/easy length missions per update

I wish that new mission contents are often more of this kind: short and easy to do. I have around 2500 hours into this game (which may not be a lot relatively speaking), and I find that updated contents with exclusive loot materials (Mirror defense, Conjunction survival, etc) are 1) Long and grindy, 2) Can only be grinded exclusive in said missions and 3) Often incentivise players to rush the grind when it first came out (as getting a squad after tends to be difficult). 

It becomes very easily to get burnt out with those kinds of missions, in addition to all the available weekly missions: Sortie, Archon Hunt, (Deep) Archimedea, etc. And the game will continue to be updated with contents, which meant more unending addicting (but tiring) grind. 

With that said, I find this format far more digestible. The biggest support being that its not a survival or defense mission, meaning I can expedite the progress with appropriate gear/skill. And I can choose to play more casually, or to grind it independently without much loss in efficiency/reward gain ( Which may be a bit unfair towards the hardcore players, I admit).

Thank you.

Edited by Aut0nym0us
Minor adjustments
  • Like 1