Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cernos Doesn't Do So Well In The Impact Department, It Does Better Against Grineer.

__Kanade__

I wanted to craft the Cernos cause I don't have an impact based primary weapon to fight Corpus, they're either slash or puncture type weapons. I only have the Synaspe sitting pretty at 820 Magnectic damage.

Unfortunately, the Cernos doesn't seem to do much against Corpus even when it actually procs on Impact, it's supposedly highest damage type rating, it's only proc is on Puncture which ironically has the lowest damage rating. It's not fully maxed yet, but I have the Cernos sitting at a 72.2% Impact rating and it still can't take out shields like it's meant to do unless I had managed a crit.

Then I took it to level it up on Apollodorus and even after 25 minutes, the Cernos was still one-shotting Grineer and at least 3 shots to take down heavies. I didn't remod it to take on Grineer as it still has a build more focused on Corpus, but even on E-Gate, it just wasn't doing anything.

I'm sure this has to be a bug, the Cernos procs everytime on Puncture and never on Slash or Impact, especially Impact considering it's an Impact based weapon. The only Corpus enemy the Cernos doesn't have a problem with are regular Moa since somehow, impact is doing what it's supposed to be doing against Moa.

Edited by __Kanade__

for me it has proced on impact, slash and puncture.

also, i agree that it is a bad bow.

it cant take the shields from a crewman or MOA on venus, and because cerwman currently have a bug in which you can´t headshot, it´s prett bad.

why do i take 2 (or was it 3?) charged shots to kill a MOA, with a bow made to kill corpus?

2 reasons. the damage sucks, and because impact only has a bonus against shields.

it should have a damage bonus against robots health