Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Feedback On Blade Gore

Ninja234War

We can no longer dismember enemies with a regular slash but we can using charge attack. This makes me feel:

1) As a T rated game, why not gore?

2) I believe the "Gore Enabled" option could censor gore but not blood since people who dislikes blood and gore gets really scared of this game.

3) Slam attack and finisher animations do not really discensor gore.

4) A guy quits the game because we cannot make gore.

Next feedback: Art and Animation!

did you ever cut your enemy from his croth to his head, and saw his spine and brain?

in this game, the gore is detailed, but not exagerated like in dead rising, as an example.

also, i dismembered guys with normal slashs. just make sure that your weapon has more slash damage than any other damage.

Gore is used in most games as a simple way of creating satisfaction when killing enemies and at the beginnign of warframe killing enemies was very satsfying but now it isnt other than when using certain abilities. Im not a psycho and i doubt any other player who prefers gore in a game is but using weapons like the "miter" are rather unsatisfying to kill enemies because there is little visible effect when the large sawblade contacts the enmies head, they just fall over, so it would be logical to bring back the old gore but keep the option to remove gore for those who dont want it.

Gore is used in most games as a simple way of creating satisfaction when killing enemies and at the beginnign of warframe killing enemies was very satsfying but now it isnt other than when using certain abilities. Im not a psycho and i doubt any other player who prefers gore in a game is but using weapons like the "miter" are rather unsatisfying to kill enemies because there is little visible effect when the large sawblade contacts the enmies head, they just fall over, so it would be logical to bring back the old gore but keep the option to remove gore for those who dont want it.

Agreed 100%.

The best feeling was bisecting space marines with a katana. it felt so cool. :(