The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Few Questions About Scindo !

Zyfe3rX

Question

Hey guys :)

Please answer these questions :D

1) Does scindo ignore defences (armor) in normal attacks ?

2) Is there any bonus damage for scindo against Infested ?

3) So i have these mods 78% x2 melee damage bonus. I am using both of them, my question is , does this effect stack ? Does it also affects charged damage ?

The thing is i am dealing around 500+ damage per hit against infested (including that doggie boss).

Also heard that XP is shared, when ever i kill boss guys with my melee wep, i dont get XP to my guns !

At the end of mission its like 4k XP for lvl 30 Scindo and around 200 below for guns :(

9 answers to this question

1.) No

2.) Yes, however it only has bonus damage against the unarmored infested, also the damage bonus applied to any unarmored enemy.

3.) Yes it does stack. It only affects normal attacks. It does not affect charged damage.

Edited by FateZero

1) Fairly sure not. No mention of it anywhere that it does.

2) Nope, don't think so either

3) Yes, mods do stack. No, it doesn't affect charge damage, as far as I know.

4) yes, XP is shared. Really? look at the white bar to your bottom right, that displays your Weapon XP. Everytime you get a kill, whether with your Scindo or your gun, it should blink, indicating increase. However, I believe using your gun gives more XP than just the shared XP from your Scindo.

Interesting/sort of fact, Scindo is Latin for cut.

Edited by CheeseHasLeafs

SO is there a weapon that ignores armor ?

Fragor hates armour, and ignores it completely.

Boltor, Bolto and Akbolto also hate it with a burning passion, highly recommended if you're into that.

Edited by CapricaSix

Well all melee weapon's charged attacks ignore armor, but Furax and Fragor ignore 100% armor with their normal attacks.

I believe Bo and Amphis only ignore 50%? (Someone check me on that, they may be 100% armor ignore)

Edited by FateZero

Also heard that XP is shared, when ever i kill boss guys with my melee wep, i dont get XP to my guns !

At the end of mission its like 4k XP for lvl 30 Scindo and around 200 below for guns :(

This is only true for MP, and only when you're within range of the teammate(s) who scores the kill. During Solo, you only get affinity for the weapons you use.