Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Teleportation Warframe-Centered About Moving Around Really Fast

SniffYoBunnies

Since for me the "teleportation" skills of warframes are awesome and some of the most usefull ones,I tried to make a warframe based EXACTLY on teleporting and avoiding enemy fire and sight.

HP:75

Shields:75

Speed: 1.3 !!!Yup.Fastest frame YAY

Armor:25

Energy:125

Design:Cant really find a suitable pic,but Im imagining something a little slimmer that Loki,with a much different mask.Althou,since having 25 armor,he´d have some shoulder pauldrons and coll decoration stuffz.

SKILLS <3

1.Blink

Teleports to a random location in range.Simple and versatile.25 energy

2.Roadburn...?

Makes the warframe and any buddies go 10/10/20/30% faster while also leaving behind trails of fire,wich invinerate enemies.Last 5/10/15/20 seconds.50 energy

3.Nevermove

The warframe and his buddies will move 20/30/40/50% faster while also regenrating shields 25% faster,enemies in a 2/2/4/6m radius will move 10/15/20/25% slower.Lasts 5/10/15/20 seconds.75 energy

4.No name yet...feel free to come up with one.

A 4/6/8/10 meter area around the warframe is hit with a time disrupting force,slowing down ANYTHING in it.That means for example enemies,their bullets,their shields and random objects.While also making the player have a 10/20/40/50% increased speed,reload rate,fire/swing rate,charge speed.Lasts 5/10/15/20 seconds.During this skill,"Blink" only costs 5 energy.

Also,try and come up with a name.I was thinking of "Dash" or "Lighting" but feel free to prove those soudning horrible :D

Thanks for reading,Tenno.

Edited by SniffYoBunnies