The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Valkyr Vs. Yang (Rwby)?

kingfirejet

Lol.

If one should take Off-topics too seriously, then it wouldn't be that fun to begin with. I became a victim by a-man-who-shall-not-be-named, which I don't know what big deal he has been thinking about the thread was deleted but then...

"... Thy shall take thyself thy apology for thee and for all of those who would oppose the favor of Protonus." :3

So my clannies and I did some fooling around in Conclave with our "RWBY Builds" the other day. Each of us did three characters. I just thought I should announce that my Yang, Blake, and Pyrrha builds defeated all comers :3 (Yang was Valkyr, of course, hence relevance)

Yang: Valkyr, Tigris, Dual Broncos, and Furax

Blake: Ash, Burston, Vasto, and Kama

Pyrrha: Mag Prime, Latron Prime, Lex, Glaive

Granted, I have to work with what I have... but that was as well as I thought I could replicate their stuff. Pyrrha didn't really use the lex, and Blake didn't really use the Burston. I picked Burston cause it was one of the smaller rifles, and not full-auto. I picked lex cause it's kind of a pocket-latron. Glaive isn't the right shape, but it's thrown like her javelin. Could have used a sword, but there's not really any shortswords, just longswords and daggers.

Edited by Siubijeni