The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Slow Motion

MoonDoggie

Warframe is a very beautiful game, with alot of potential for future progression, while playing I have noticed that you can shoot while you're Avatar is in a jump dive, this is a really cool feature but it is not very pratical if you're serious about making it through the mission succesfully. I think it may be a cool idea to implement slow motion along with polishing up the jump dive and making it more flashy. This will make the jump dive more pratical, im not sure if this is possible to achieve because of the engine or other barriers but im just throwing the idea out their.

Warframe is a very beautiful game, with alot of potential for future progression, while playing I have noticed that you can shoot while you're Avatar is in a jump dive, this is a really cool feature but it is not very pratical if you're serious about making it through the mission succesfully. I think it may be a cool idea to implement slow motion along with polishing up the jump dive and making it more flashy. This will make the jump dive more pratical, im not sure if this is possible to achieve because of the engine or other barriers but im just throwing the idea out their.

It's hard to implement slow mothing in a co-op game :p

It's hard to implement slow mothing in a co-op game :p

Well Warframe does have a solo mode and slow-mo in Solo would make it slightly easier (to make up for the fact that you have less firepower available and can't be revived).

Slow-motion bubble powers like the Rhino Stomp though? Pretty fair game. So you could possibly have consumable items that made enemies move and fight in slow-motion (you and your allies, of course, are unhampered).