Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mission 1, Can't Complete

DianaSM

Question

So, hello, this is my first time playing Warframe.

Im at the very first mission on the first planet you must play on when starting the game and i'd be damned if i know how to finish this. First of all, the minimap got stuck, it doesnt update anymore when i move around so idk where the objective is.

I have to reach the extraction point but I've been at every single last corner of the map and i cant seem to finish this. The enemy keeps coming and i keep killing them but to no avail ... help ?

EDIT: oh and yeah im playing solo, thought to give solo a try to familiarize myself with the game before going with others

EDIT 2: Ok i finally managed to finish this. Why are things so hard to find here? Some secret passage that i found by mistake ...

I would have probably finished this long ago if it wasnt for the mininmap getting stuck ....

Edited by DianaSM

5 answers to this question

uh, first mission, assuming the minimap led you into the right room there's a pillar in the middle, a green panel on one side. use that panel which will reveal the reactor inside - a ball with lots of tubes sticking out. destroy those tubes (melee to preserve ammunition) and follow the minimap to the exit. if something bugged out you can quit and restart no problem.

what also can happen is there's a certain room where a door is right above another one so since the minimap marker is just two dimensional that can be a bit tricky the first few times.

Edited by SlyBoots

The mini map is epic confusing at first since it doesn't show multiple floors very well. I too spent many times runnning frantically around a level searching for the objective marker only to find I had to go down a level xD. Stick with it though since all of the tilesets are still prety similar in layout so once you've ran through one area you've seen em all basically.

Its not that i got confused of what the minimap was showing ... well i guess i was at a point when the minimap got stuck. I have played loads of games in my days so i know my way around and using the minimap and so on but when the minimap freezes at a point, it becomes useless... I cant describe where i got stuck cause i suck at that but no matter, i've managed to finish it after almost 2 hours running around like crazy without a minimap. I could have aborded the mission but it said i would lose all i gathered there (resources, mods and so on if im not mistaken) and i had 2 mods in that mission so i tried to finish so i didnt lose them.