Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shoulder Aim Swap :/

(PSN)El_GrindCore

Hello everyone,

I'm really bugged by this issue: I can't for the love of me find a way to swap shoulder aim in the PS4 version. The button is not mapped per se, and no combination of buttons while aiming seem to do the trick. 

Any news on this matter?? It is just something they have not added yet and it's to come with next patches??

PS: sorry if there was a post about this already but I could not find it.

EDIT: Just to clarify. I have played the PC version and I know you can do it there, there is a keybind just for shoulder swap. So, what I'm really eager to know is WHEN are they gonna implement it... or how to do it in case it is already implemented and I am just too dense to know how lol XD

Edited by (PS4)El_GrindCore

I was actually going to make a thread on this last night... the ability to switch shoulders in any 3rd person is cricial...it usually isn't a huge issue, until you have to hide on the right side, with an enemy to the left, in which case you become an open target long before you can hit the enemy.  Regardless it would be alot better to have some way to switch it...

Thinking of Mass Effect here, it was generally on the right side, until you took cover , once you took cover your movement stick determined the rest, when stuck to cover if you try to walk left, your reticule adjusted to left, and vice versa for the right side.

So I guess one thing to do, would be to improve the crouch button.  Make it take cover as well, cover in itself is a vital component to 3rd persons, as it stands now you only get environmental cover by standing behind something... but what if we could run up to the crates press L1, and slick back against them?  Just seems in a space ninja game a stealthy action like taking cover would be key.  

I know blah blah Mass Effect, but another thing they did good with cover was being able to roll from cover to cover and vault... both options I'd like to see implemented.

All in all though this does tie back to switching the reticule, which could be easily implemented with a cover combat system.

Entering a cover system is not necessary.  They just need to map the button somewhere.  And while I fear having another mass effect Omni button, I would suggest O.  Its only currently used to activate something, which is used only a couple times per mission.

Agree. There's also R3 free and right/left cross buttons, for even more intuitive control.

Edited by (PS4)El_GrindCore