Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Blueprint Re Uses

Beelzeboul

seems kinda silly to make everyone grab several reactor or catalyst blueprints when you realistically only need one of every other blue print aside for those two

Because the system you suggest can make the game to easy. You'll get 999 orokin catalyst in no time.

Maybe only make the orokin reactor/catalyst re-usable but increase the amount of ressources you need to craft them.

All blueprints are one use things, there currently isn't any permanant blueprint.

From what I understand, you need two Bolto blueprints to build the AKbolto, so it is not only the reactor/catalysts.

I disagree with reusable blueprints with the current system. If the system changes, that may change my opinion.

Edited by FateZero

with the exception of the two dual gun blueprints which exactly are you using anymore than once....and I could have about 5-10 of any given blueprint in the month or so I have been playing but have only found 1 reactor and no catalyst making them reusable doesnt seem to me like i would have 999 in no time...

If the blueprint was reusable, you could keep making them as long as you have the resources, which isn't hard to farm. (Also it's half the cost of buying them outright if you just rush the waiting time)

They are meant to be rare and hard to find. Mainly due to them not being farmable and the random nature of the Alert system/Login rewards.

Edited by FateZero

What I dislike the most is the fact if you buy/get the same blueprint. It will merge instead of being separate cases. This got annoying after I tried making bolto weapons. I have no complains about the current blueprint system at all, I think is fair and very legit.

If the blueprint was reusable, you could keep making them as long as you have the resources, which isn't hard to farm. (Also it's half the cost of buying them outright if you just rush the waiting time)

They are meant to be rare and hard to find. Mainly due to them not being farmable and the random nature of the Alert system/Login rewards.

so buff the resources needed dont nerf the aquisition rate to an absurd variable I think its a bottle neck for the player who spend money on the game which it still would be by increasing the materials needed I think it needs to be a more controlled drop rate its not as if farming a whole list of blueprint to make a frame goes to quickly to do the same thing with reactors or catalyst wouldnt hurt the system at all

several weeks of consecutive play just to watch my weapons skill points go up and up and up and not get any benefit from them is kind of absurd I have 4-5 weapons level capped now without having a single catalyst to upgrade them with

Edited by Beelzeboul