Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Oshosi - Spirit Of The Hunt/summoner Warframe

Messor36

• 4 months later...

I like the idea and you got my vote... I've had a similar idea exept with real pets. Since the grineer has their own dog whisperer, we should have one too. New frame starts out with none or just one dog/ kubrow/ drahk or whatever we gonna call them. Along the way we should be able to get more with a total of 4(if player has 4 kobrows that is). Being able to summon them all at once goes without question. Don't know yet if they should each have their own ability like they do now or all 4 share the same one(players choice!). Made a rough sketch so far but I don't know how to upload it yet. I have not thought about frame abilities/ moves either so far. Maybe we can put both ideas together or something. 

Here's the sketch lol kinda looks like a WWF wrestler but hey I'm not good at drawing.

http://i.imgur.com/ByESak1.jpg

His head is not finished only gave him a Bane like mask/resperator with a little modification to its appearal(vicious teeth). 

Edited by Fr33L4nC3r1979

It's pretty neat. I like the look of the frame, the ability's could do more... The seem semi-basic... :/ 

Try making them pop just a little more... Also I would recommend separating them a bit too. Makes it hard to read... :P

Would be cool if he had an ability that focused more around his 'lil head tail thing'.

Like maybe:

Alternate 2nd:

Oshosi stabs his 'head-tail' into a selected target and drains foes health away to replenish his own. (Foe will be dragged behind him when in movement, and can cause impact damage towards foe when hitting the ground. Skill last for x amount of time. You can unlatch yourself from foe when ever just by reusing the skill.)

Possible augment mod: Latching yourself onto your party members will give you the ability to share health. (example: if you have 150 health, and your friend has 200 you both will have: 350. Cuz 150+200=350. If you or a friend get shot or hit, it will affect both of you. If friend leaves your area it will unlatch from them obviously. You can unlatch at any time. Or wait for the timer to go down. unlatching reverts you to whatever your health was before hand.)

I don't know I figure he should have some sort of health restore since it is his downfall.(maybe push that more with his other abilities too. Sacrificing health to do more damage to enemies. Ever see a suicide build trinity?)

I don't know I figure he should have some sort of health restore since it is his downfall.(maybe push that more with his other abilities too. Sacrificing health to do more damage to enemies. Ever see a suicide build trinity?)

Yeah, I thought about adding health replenishment too. All powers was made WITHOUT power augment mods in mind. But now, since we have augment mods I can see more than couple of ways to solve this.

- leave health replenishment to AURA

- give him some sort of "passive" (Somewhat like whenever beast gains health - you gain x2amount of energy, whenever beast gets energy - you gain x2 amount of health and vice versa)

- make one of his powers a healing ability.

1st "beast power" GET'EM maybe, as instaheal. 1st power "START THE HUNT" as a variant too (whenever Oshosi travels on the ghostly path he gains health for each step made).

- leave health replenishment to augment mods

Edited by Messor36

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...