The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno Selfies

G-Kast

You don't have ember prime either lol.  So you have no immortal skins o: I probably would never have bought the pack if it weren't for my leftover platinum from my last minute founder purchase lol

Lol actually, I just bought the Immortal skins last night. But yeah, I'm not actually looking for Ember Prime. I might just buy the prime access pack if I have enough money before they change it.

Lol actually, I just bought the Immortal skins last night. But yeah, I'm not actually looking for Ember Prime. I might just buy the prime access pack if I have enough money before they change it.

Well that sounds like a complete waste of money lol. The only reason the founders pack wasn't completely a waste of money is because the exclusives were not obtainable in game. The only thing unattainable in this access pack is the syandanna for 140$

All that black,I'll show some of mine later,I got exams atm.

Also,renjenku explain how you remove ui plz.

To remove the UI you go to your options in warframe and and the second to last option under the gameplay tab is "UI In Screenshots". Turn that option off and now anytime in game when you hit F6 you should hear a clicking sound notifying you that a screencap was taken. These pictures are automatically put into a folder called Warframe in your my pictures are of your computer. 

Also if you hit F6 and nothing happens and you don't hear a clicking sound, just log out and back in or restart your warframe and that should fix the problem. 

Edited by Renjenku

Swag.

Also, how do I post mine? ( Yes, Im that stupid)

1) Watch what you say to yourself okay~

2) F12 to screenshot (For Steam users) or simply F6. You can google where the folder is.

3) Crop it out using paint or photoshop or imageviewer.

4) Upload to say, Photobucket or an equivalent.

5) Copy the IMG link.

6) Paste it along with you post.

1) Watch what you say to yourself okay~

2) F12 to screenshot (For Steam users) or simply F6. You can google where the folder is.

3) Crop it out using paint or photoshop or imageviewer.

4) Upload to say, Photobucket or an equivalent.

5) Copy the IMG link.

6) Paste it along with you post.

You forgot the paste the img link between the [img.] [/img.] (but without the .) 

To remove the UI you go to your options in warframe and and the second to last option under the gameplay tab is "UI In Screenshots". Turn that option off and now anytime in game when you hit F6 you should hear a clicking sound notifying you that a screencap was taken. These pictures are automatically put into a folder called Warframe in your my pictures are of your computer. 

Also if you hit F6 and nothing happens and you don't hear a clicking sound, just log out and back in or restart your warframe and that should fix the problem. 

Thanks!  some beautiful screenshots in here!