The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Much Is Valkyr's Shield Recharge Rate?

Phoenix86

Shield recharge rate is not based off some arbitrary number, its based purely on the number of shields you have and whether or not you have fortitude/fast deflection equipped.

"Shield Regen Formula (per second):

(max_shield * 0.05 + 15) * (1 + shield_recharge_mod)

Where max_shield is your maximum shield (including mods and buffs) and shield_recharge_mod is Fast Deflection. It starts recharging after 3 seconds of not being hit."

-Pwnatron

Edited by ElectiDei

Shield recharge rate is not based off some arbitrary number, its based purely on the number of shields you have and whether or not you have fortitude/fast deflection equipped.

"Shield Regen Formula (per second):

(max_shield * 0.05 + 15) * (1 + shield_recharge_mod)

Where max_shield is your maximum shield (including mods and buffs) and shield_recharge_mod is Fast Deflection. It starts recharging after 3 seconds of not being hit."

-Pwnatron

Let's make an example... just to check if i'm assuming this correctly:

150 base shield at lvl 30 + max'd redirection 440% = 660 * 0.05 + 15 = 48

than i have to multiply it for 1 + "fast deflection, 90%" which means 1+ 0,9 = 1,9

48 * 1,9 = 91,2 / sec shield recharge

Is it Correct?

• 3 months later...

I'm confused by this. If shield recharge/regen rate per frame is based not on beginning stats or an inherent hidden stat number, why do I read in various places that Ember has the highest shield recharge rate? Wouldn't it be based off of the frames that have the highest shield capacity after mods? Ember's base level 30 shield is 300, which means it'll never scale up to Volt, Rhino or Frost level. So how does she have the highest recharge shield rate?