Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is There A Problem With The Paris Prime Crit Chance?

Slade-sama

I have been wondering what a good build is for the Paris P and everyone says crit build. Well I tested it with a max point strike (50% Crit chance total) with max split chamber on Kappa for about 10 games or so just shooting guys till my ammo was gone. I would only get about 5-7 crits on average out of 72 shots. Does RNG really hate me or am I just dumb and doing something wrong here? 

The paris prime is crap, I really wanted to love it but...

Its good against Grineer due to its puncture. I'm only using it since its the only prime I haven't polarized to death (Plus bows are just fun to use every now and then)

all the bow crit chance i noticed rarely to never crit after 2.0 even tho its has 50% crit -_-

Ok, thank goodness i'm not the only one. Really wish this would get looked at. Especially since I used 3 forma on it without even realizing the crit problem... 

Its good against Grineer due to its puncture. I'm only using it since its the only prime I haven't polarized to death (Plus bows are just fun to use every now and then)

Ok, thank goodness i'm not the only one. Really wish this would get looked at. Especially since I used 3 forma on it without even realizing the crit problem... 

ONLY time i ever get crit is on the head if its other body parts is a nope