Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Survival Mode-Drop More Life Supports Please Ffffff

CapnNight

So I've been doing a lot of solo survival mode recently for the void keys, and I thought I should point out a problem I have with the life support drop system. Usually I would kill about... say 6 or 5 enemies, and I would get about none-2 life supports, but other times I kill about the same amount of enemies and I would get about 3-4. Basically it's all up to luck, which is my problem with the system. Sometimes you're just very unlucky and you kill multiple enemies, but you only get about 2 life supports in return, and obviously that isn't enough to keep you alive for 15 minutes unless your luck changes throughout the mission, but either way it's a bit frustrating sometimes killing multiple enemies and hardly getting any life supports in return. So I propose a new system to help with this; note that this is a very faint idea. I basically came up with it on the spot. Wew.

1. We could have a 100% life support drop (Life support only recovers 1 or 2 percent of life support bar) in exchange for life support draining a lot faster. Now I use the word "a lot" lightly, so don't take it overboard; there must be a balance. AAA

Or

2. There should be a system where like the drop rate on life support depends on the amount of teammates you have. Example: If you're going in solo you have a 90% drop rate on life support. If you go in with a 2 player team then you get like a 75% drop rate, 3 players=40%, and 4 players=25%. Something like that, the percentages were merely examples and could be change more reasonably.

So these are my two ideas as a replacement to the current system. Feedback please. AAA. Hi.

I was able to solo Pluto - Palus with Rhino for 51 minutes, and with Nekros I didn't even have to use one capsule till 25 minutes. Only 25 minutes because a disruptor raped me from behind.

Just played 60 minutes of void t2 survival with just 1 mate.

I'm not having any oxygen problems here.

I was able to solo Pluto - Palus with Rhino for 51 minutes, and with Nekros I didn't even have to use one capsule till 25 minutes. Only 25 minutes because a disruptor raped me from behind.

Just played 60 minutes of void t2 survival with just 1 mate.

I'm not having any oxygen problems here.

Either you have really good luck, or you know how to kill 34635834847343 enemies in 3 seconds. Tip please. AAA