Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Msaa?

rotekz

use the ati catalyst control panel or nvidia control panel to make the game high def

?? I already run at 1080p. The nvidia control panel has an option for turning on MSAA but the game ignores it.

just bumping because i feel the same way.

The Anti-Aliasing currently available does not look very good. I mean sure it filters the jaggies, but at the same time it blurs the textures significantly.

Edit: just toggled AA on and off in the main menu. wow, the textures are alot better than i thought they were. DE please look into a different AA method.

It looks like its FXAA to me, which in most cases can be blurry unless tweaked very well.

Sure I could downsample, but that has caused a few issues with borderless window mode for me.

I do hope the game will support MSAA, or SSAA(Like what Tomb Raider 2013 does), and maybe even a TXAA option as well.

Until then i will probably try and get Sweet FX's SMAA to work. Edit: But i forgot Sweet FX doesnt work with a 64bit exe. bugger

Update: Anybody with an Nvidia Card, I strongly recommend you disable Warframes ingame anti-aliasing, and force FXAA via the driver. The FXAA method Nvidia uses is significantly less blurry to the textures than warframes in-game option, but does around the same job.

Edited by fratous

I have managed to get true MSAA with Nvidia inspector. When I get home from work I'll write a proper post on how to do it. It only works for me in 64bit so I have lost my Steam overlay but it's worth it.