The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe] Doppel

Brinie

Hello guys, trying to intoduce my idea for a new warframe to you all. Sorry about the amateur artwork, best I can do at the moment, but here he is. My first warframe concept so go easy. (:

---

dopel_by_seathization-d6x51u4.jpg

Abilities:

Ability one: Fission

Doppel splits half his HP to create a clone of himself, the HP cost is transferred to the clone. The clone's shields and stats are identical to Doppel. The clones will use any abillity Dopel uses. If there is already a clone and he uses it again, the clone splits it's current HP aswell and create it's own clone. There is a cap of 16 clones, which can be boosted by focus. The clones should have a similar AI as stalker and uses the Tenno's weapons depending what weapon is being held when used. Clones will follow and fight until death. 

Ability two: Scramble

Doppel ignites an enemy with a flame(?) that immediately began's to segregate the targets body. Deals 10%/15%/20% of the targets health as radiation damage over 5 seconds. Can not be used on bosses.

Ability three: Incognito 

The two mask on both sides of his head open their mouths to release a gas. Enemies are stumbled whilst inside the gas and allies are invisible. 3/6/9 meters in a circle around him. Last 4/8/12 seconds. Clones will do the same. 

Ability four: Shambles

Each clone will burst in a violent display, harshly scattering flesh and matter in all directions. Deals 200/400/600 blast damage in a 2/4/6 meter radius of each clone. 

Stats: 

Shields: 75

Health: 200

Energy: 80

Sprint: 1.0

Armor: 50

Misc:

Sorry about the diaper/sash hehe, I will redo the artwork because the design doesn't sit well with me. 

Edited by Brinie