The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Delay When Choosing A Mods To Add To The Fusion Process

LifeNine

If I have a mod that is attached to a couple load outs, it there is a noticeable freeze when I click another mod to fuse into it. This seems to get longer if the mod in used in more load outs, so I think it is checking if a load out has enough points to accommodate the new mod every time you add a fusion core or some other mod into it.

My solution would be to check if it overloads a load out only when the mod reaches the next level as opposed to every time a mod/core is added. This way there is only one delay as opposed to many when fusing mods together.

When I was trying to level my Hornet Strike from 11 to 12, I had to use 721 mods/cores. Because there was delay every time I clicked another mod, it took over 10 minutes to fuse it all.

Also, is it possible to always include the UI in screenshots when we are in the lobby? I was trying to take screenshots to show some bugs, but the screenshots will always come out black if I had the Include UI In Screenshot option disabled. I suppose the game treats the lobby as UI, so it is never included in the screenshot.

If it is possible to exclude this option when taking screenshots out of a mission, that will be great because we won't have to keep toggling the option on and off when we want to take screenshots in and out of a mission. Some of us may not know this or forget and loose a screenshot when we want to take a picture of something in our arsenal for example.