Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thrown Javelin/spear

HAYABU5A

A ranged melee weapon with similar usage to the glaive and kestrel.

Charge attack quickly forms a energy javelin (superheated plasma contained in magnetic field) or even a infested spear in your hands (nanite formation of alloy and nanospores) which is then thrown for a distance.

The weapon can endlessly generate the projectiles. Has a slight arc like the throwing knives and thus can be thrown over cover.

The tenno hold an ornate cylinder type object in their hands, which the weapon forms in, ready to be released or used for normal melee strikes.

Has the highest puncture damage of all the melee weapons when thrown.

I had a spear concept a while back... posted it but it never got much feed back. it went along the lines of the way you got the weapon back was to have the tenno leap after it, it was a 2 stage damage weapon, with the initial damage being done upon the spear's impact, and the latter half being done upon the Tenno landing behind the target and stabbing the spear the rest of the way into the body. The spears could not be stuck into terrain, and if the target was missed the spear would simply digitize and return to the player.

i answered some thread about a spear/jav concept but oh well here i go agian.

im in favor of a energy spear/jav as it would get rid of the whole having to pick it up after a charged attack.

Yes its charge attack should be thrown imo... maybe a quick release cahrge should be a lunge type move hmmm