Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stealth Mod

Zadier

An idea occurred to me just now in regards to improving stealth gameplay and making it a more viable alternative to run-and-gun.  

What if there was a mod that boosted energy regeneration considerably, but only as long as you remain undetected?  This would let you use stealth focused skills with greater frequency to take down or get around enemies unnoticed.  Specifically, the thing that led me to come up with this was Banshee's Silence skill, the one skill on the (intended to be) Stealth-oriented warframe that was meant to utilize the sound-based stealth mechanic but is rendered useless by its high energy cost for relatively little benefit.  If energy regeneration was boosted to allow skills to be used more often while in steath it might actually have some relevance.  What do you guys think?

Edited by Zadier

It must be a matter of preference, but I just cant use a Sentinel at all when I go about being a sneaky sneak.

To the OP; Do not worry, if you actually want to go for stealth (and not just kill the baddies before they ring the alarm) you will have more than enough time to regen energy just by crouch-walking, waiting for patrol patterns to enable a move, climbing vantage points, etc.