The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mods For Latron (Rifle)

RossRam

Question

15 answers to this question

No, it's not.

Except that it is. All things being of equivalent values, multi-shot blows everything else out of the water. Maybe you add something else with them to compliment it, but at it's core, multi-shot is far better than anything else.

Allow me to illustrate. The current cap on any +damage mod type is what... 25% or 30%? Haven't actually looked at my mods to be sure. However, I know that multi-shot goes up to 100%. So... you can increase your damage by 25%, or by 100%. The choice isn't hard to make. Again, it's nice to add things into the mix to make the multi-shot even more effective, but since it scales so miraculously it is hands down the best choice to have. I've got a Kraken with only 250% multi-shot (and I think an AP mod on it too) and it's enough to take down an Ancient on Xini with 3-4 trigger pulls shooting on the leg.

However, if you still disagree, perhaps it would be helpful to say why it is you disagree, instead of just disagreeing?

ı got 180 multıshot on my hek and those mods are the best mods ın thıs game. along wıth armor pıercıng and an elemental dmg mod should ınstakıll every enemy exept bosses and ancıents

So basically you're saying for multishot to be effective you need armorpiercing and an elemental mod? Not exactly the best then is it? Basically there are different strategies for each weapon, not a win button.

Preference. Different mods compliment each playstyle accordingly thus creating the ideal playstyle for each player. In conclusion, there's no such thing as best mods/weapons/warframe.

It's true. Multishot mods are not the best. They're not even close to being good. In fact, they're terrible. Please don't nerf them.

http://dl.dropbox.co...n_Multishot.png

Edited by LoRDxDeMoN

Preference. Different mods compliment each playstyle accordingly thus creating the ideal playstyle for each player. In conclusion, there's no such thing as best mods/weapons/warframe.

Isn't melting the faces off mobs everyone's playstyle? Or do some people prefer to take as long as possible to kill something?

No it's not. Also, don't think that everyone shares the same playstyle as yours.

I honestly don't get what you're trying to say here. He's asking what are the "best" mods for a weapon, presumably because he wants to do the most damage, and kill stuff the fastest. If he didn't, why would he even bother having mods at all?

The game is about killing stuff, I doubt that many people are looking for a more pacificistic approach. Maybe you're right, and his "playstyle" is to crawl through a level as slowly as possible, and die in situations he could have shot his way out of by having higher DPS... but that seems unlikely. Most people don't make threads asking for suggestions on how to perform less efficiently.

So, I have to ask you OP, were you indeed looking for ways to be worse at this game? Or is "best" to you, actually improving your potential?