Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Invisibility + Stealth Feed Back/ Idea

BuriedShadows

Okay DE I have a Idea that kind of plays off of a question. When (am im not sure whether this was in a youtube Warframe video, or on the wiki) I saw/read that when Loki and Ash go invisible that the enemies around them go into an un-alerted state, because they have lost visual confirmation, doesn't that mean that the stealth kill option should become available? This is where my idea comes into play, despite it probably being suggested before, why can't frames that can go invisible, or any frame that has Shade, when the invisibility is activated why shouldn't stealth kills become as an option again? It makes sense in my mind, that even if you don't think they should be available in open combat that it would also draw more attention to the stealthier side of this game, which to be honest is the part I enjoy the most. It also opens up so many new options in combat, Ash and Loki's invisibility powers both cause a crit on melee hit 99% of the time, with that + the ability to stealth kill in open combat while invisible they could have prominent roles in lower level defense and survival, being able to sneak around with a melee weapon and cause havok. It also opens up an awesome possibility that a good loki player with decoy and invisibility could seriously solo defense up to a few waves, and it gives loki amazing damage potential in other mission types as well. I can see a great scenario with Rhino tanking damage while a loki, or ash, (or both) runs around cloaked, stealth killing everything that rhino doesn't kill. Or a Nyx + Loki team could theoretically, between decoy and radial disarm and chaos, become unstoppable on the battlefield. Anyways, I'm not meaning to rant, I'm not begging, just throwing in my two cents, thanks for reading this wall of text guys! 

~Shadows