Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is Charger Overpowered?

REXAMORA

Leaper can knock you off a box but they need to worship Sungod Rah first. Not really threatening.

Yeah, sometimes I see a Leaper just stand there looking at me funny while I kill his buddies.

Also, the knockback caused by Leapers is not big enough to knock you off of a medium sized box. I find myself having more trouble with the Ancients if I cannot just tank their damage since they can hit you on boxes.

Chargers are indeed OP - at the beginning of the game. Seriously, soloing the first boss and saturn missions is easier than fighting the very first infested mission. With a well-levelled freeze blade, they aren't too bad, but you don't start with that, and it's like hitting a wall. I beat half of Saturn before I won the first Venus mission.

The chargers make the infested much more difficult at the beginning than a similar level of Grineer or Corpus. It's something I've heard from multiple players - the infested are brutal until you level up enough to deal with them. I think Infested missions should not occur around the early levels, or the chargers should be rebalanced at low levels.