The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'm Bored With Excalibur And I Want To Change.

namechange3

Question

12 answers to this question

Depends how you wanna play.

For quick, abilitie users I suggest Volt, or Ember

For tanky frames Rhino or Frost

For stealthy frames Ash or Loki

For support/dissruption/insta kill frames Frost (again) Mag, nyx, or Trinity.

For pure soloing I suggest Loki, Mag, Frost, Trin, Or Volt

Alright, go for Ash.

In my stats I have Excal as used for over 90% of the time and I just switched to Ash and he is a buttraping monster.

High health, high shields, good speed, looks like a @(*()$ boss.

I only have one of his skills (shuriken) and it is pretty good for eliminating things fast.

That's hardly helpful, Risto.

I would say the WarFrames with the most drastic change in terms of gameplay are probably Loki or Ash. Ash is a little more on the offensive side, but both are very fast, and most of their skills (Loki, in particular (All of them)) are utility based.

Loki is a fast frame that can cast decoys to distract your enemies, as well as turn invisible and attack your unsuspecting foes. He can also disarm enemies, forcing them to resort to melee attacks.

Ash is more stealth-combat oriented; He can throw shuriken, which stick enemies to the wall, as well as vanish in a cloud of smoke. His ultimate ability allows him to teleport from enemy to enemy, Attacking them for massive amounts of damage.

I dunno; All of Loki's skills are great when you're playing solo.

For example, Decoy is very useful to me as a means to take the heat off of Loki; Cheaper than invisibility, too. Switch Teleport works with your decoy, so for 50 energy you can cover great distances quickly or reach cover whilst providing a distraction. Radial Decoy is great against heavier grineer.

What did and what didn't you like about Excalibur?

I liked that it was relatively balanced. That's also what I don't like about it. The skills are just... boring.

Rhino - Skill #2, solo all bosses and kill bosses with your melee wep (lvl 30 rhino, can kill anybody under 25 second with Scindo/Fragor)

Then there is Nyx - the solo Queen !

I crafted the Fragor not long ago. That idea sounds great. I'm probably not gonna get Nyx because right now I'm not powerful enough to run through Eris without dying horribly and repeatedly.

Quit then.

Helpful.