Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Event: Operation: Peacekeepers.

Revel72

Lotus:

Tenno I have received an alerting amount of attack reports on all nodes of planets in the solar system there something odd going one take a look of this video tape what I managed to steal. *Video of Cenruo warframes murdering, executing and killing Grineers and Corpus as a punishement from stealing warframe cryopods also several other records of their used skills and weaponry*

We can not accept Cenruo warframes to cause too much political inbalance between us, Grineer and Corpus they might create temporal alliance against us. I will send an alert to you all as I find squad of Cenruo warframes one the move. Stay vigilant, hit harder and aim sharper these warframes are created for any kind riots, take over and warfare situations they kills everything what sees as enemy but disables everything what they sees as an outsider.

They are our allies but they might not remember us instantly but they might not be extremely friendly as you have heard that they were designed for Peacekeeper missions. These warframe carriers are the most vicious and tenacious of all warframes they might need some convincing before they will lower their weapons I can do that for you but you will need to find the squad before I can establish a connection on their communication modules.

Recover and Reorder mission alerts.

Rewards from finding squad of four Cenruo warframe carriers.

Finding 5 squads: Operation Peacekeeper badge

Finding 10 squads: Cenruo warframe blueprint and blueprints of the parts.

Finding 15 squads: Orokin catalyst and Reactor blueprints.

Finding 20 squads: Cenruo Squad commander headphones with mic cosmetic head decoration.

Cutscene:

Tenno squad and Cenruo Tenno squad arrives at the same door Tenno squad arrives to a small room and are intending to open a door but Cenruo Tenno are right behind it Two of them at the door and two others a bit away from the door at the glass window hall way. As they open the door both Tenno are a bit confused but two closer Cenruo Tenno throws the Tear Gas Machines to room where Tenno are and two behind them shoots down the window causing a lockdown.

You and your team mates are prisoners of room what is going to fill with Tear gas you all faint because of loosing the oxygen machines goes offline and door opens up Cenruo Tenno takes you to same room where they were.

Edited by Revel72