Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tigris In 11.3

Guristas

Reload and Magazine mods need help.  Damage mods go up +90%, even higher for multi-shot.  Reload is a measly +40% max single mod.  It takes 2 mods to get +70% and only for pistols.  Similarly for magzine size mods.  Reload speed and magazine size are part of the DPS calculation just like +damage.  Why is choice and variety being sabotaged by making reload and magazine mods a waste of space?  Worse, reload and magazine mods affect the way a weapon interacts.  Boring passive mods are favored over fun interactive mods.  That makes absolutely no sense in an action game!  Tripple the bonuses on Reload and Magazine mods, ASAP, plz.

From my experience, this didn't really fix the problem. Reload speed is still too slow. You shouldn't be spending 2/3rds of you time with this gun reloading instead of shooting. Or with a max shotgun reload, the ratio is 1 to 1.4 (firing and reloading respectively). There isn't any other gun in the game I know of that takes more time reloading then actually firing the whole clip.

Edit: Don't forget, this has it's damaged pointed toward anti-infested. Which, I think, the large reload to unload ratio is counter intuitive to.

That doesn't really make any sense apart from the last sentence.

It's a double-barreled shotgun.

That's it's THING. You know what is true of all double-barreled shotguns? They take longer to reload than to fire their two barrels. That's how they work... If it reloaded instantly, as it would have to, basically, then it wouldn't be a double-barreled shotgun, gameplay-wise.

The Slash damage is a bit off, I agree, though right now Slash is bad vs. pretty much everything (it's neutral vs. Infested, which is dumb).