The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash Buıld?

zikkim

Question

12 answers to this question

It's really just up to you, I wouldn't go full melee mods, need some shield health and armor too, sprint and shield recharge and a little sprint speed. IMO. Ash is my main, that's how I built him. Couple melee mods, rest resistance and capacity.

since ash is the fastest(In my opinion)

I made hime even faster with sprint speed and added melee damage. this way i can sprint through enemies and slice them with the slide moves. For this, I use dual skanas with freeze damage =)

Personally i believe you should go with what you are best with

if your really not sure experiment with different combinations then onces you think your set go with it

I love to keep my sheilds high and power up so i can use skills more effectivly

There's a fairly popular melee build for Ash and Loki that typically involves the Dual Zorens, capitalizing on their high crit chance and damage as well as on Ash\Loki's speed and ability to go invisible and hit for red crits. I use it on my Loki and it's very powerful (works great with the HEK for extra close range power). 3-4 good melee mods on the frame are enough for this. It does require maxing both the frame and weapons though, and it remains to be seen if it survives the transition to update 7.

In general, on a fast but not tanky frame like Ash I would recommend a melee weapon you can either swing quickly or one that has a very fast charge speed.

ok ı fınaly got lvl 30 on ash and just now ı supercharged ıt.

ı bought the dual zorens yesterday and levelıng ıt now.

ı have no mods on ash atm . ı geuss ıl put the best melee frame mods on my ash. and should ı focus on shıelds for ash or hp? any ıdeas?

1 stam recharge, 1 shield recharge, two health and shield mods, 4 melee mods, 1 sprint speed mod.

you won't really need power efficiency or duration, because all your skills are actually pretty cheap, and you should have about 200 energy.

Edited by Skepsis