Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pull Nerfed?

MegpoidBeetle

so I was just going through the Invasion as the first mission of 11.3 being released with Mag Prime, and I just realized that Pull's damage drastically went down (from 300 to 79)

It was doing fine yesterday while I was in T2 Void missions, and now it can't even one-shot level 1 Grineers anymore.

Hmmm, does it mean you can actually PULL enemies again ? Great = )

hopefully it does. one thing i missed alot was using pull to take away a shield lancer's shield or dropping enemies at the party's feet for mass down finishers. so much less fun when instead of doing anything cool like that, pull just flung everyone all over at random and outright killed everyone.....

hopefully it does. one thing i missed alot was using pull to take away a shield lancer's shield or dropping enemies at the party's feet for mass down finishers. so much less fun when instead of doing anything cool like that, pull just flung everyone all over at random and outright killed everyone.....

YES!   lol it was so funny the shield lancers would look so confused as they were getting up without their shields 

well apparently it doesn't, it still flings everyone around with reduced damage