The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tell Me Something I Don't Know...

Sixty5

I have done many horrible things in my life, turning me into a shy, un-confident, always embarrassed wreck.

I barely talk, and the only place I DO talk, is on the internet, and when I was 13, I was suicidal, how is that for a personal tidbit.

DAMN!!!!!!! You just described my life, 1 year ago i was one of the most popular on the school and on the city, now i moved to another country and i cant make 1 friend, i am afraid of talk with people, and i dont wanna leave my house, and i dont know why :/ I am only capable of be me on the internet.

Every morning in the way to the school i like to run, it makes me feel better.

DAMN!!!!!!! You just described my life, 1 year ago i was one of the most popular on the school and on the city, now i moved to another country and i cant make 1 friend, i am afraid of talk with people, and i dont wanna leave my house, and i dont know why :/ I am only capable of be me on the internet.

Same. When I moved to a different school, I completely changed. It was 5 years ago though.

I was exactly the opposite person of who I am now.

But I can't say that I'm not satisfied. I actually prefer having this personality over my old one.

That might have something to do with stepping outside of your "comfort zone". Moving to another country is quite the big change in environment one can experience. It's a shame that I never ever had the chance to travel abroad.

That might have something to do with stepping outside of your "comfort zone". Moving to another country is quite the big change in environment one can experience. It's a shame that I never ever had the chance to travel abroad.

For me its the 3rd time i change country :/ Everytime i have a comfortable life, friends everything my parent get a genial idea...

Same. When I moved to a different school, I completely changed. It was 5 years ago though.

I was exactly the opposite person of who I am now.

But I can't say that I'm not satisfied. I actually prefer having this personality over my old one.

same,went to secondary and my life's much better now.