Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Whine] Farming Bp Ember Prime And Other Rare Things

HurricaneBones

Hi there, 

[Alert] I'm just here to whine. Behold !

I'm getting bored...

We wanted ember prime. we never found the bp.

I used all my capture void keys, so did everybody in my clan. we hardly got the components.

And now, we're farming palus survival for weeks to get new T3 capture void keys, and we're just getting sh**. And maybe 1 on 15, we get the holy T3 capture.

Then we use it, and we're rewarded by a fu***** bronco shi*** prime component or a forma bp…

Repeat until death tear us apart…

Farming, farming, farming…

As a young player, i'm low on rare ressources, orokin cell, neurode and neural sensors (the many forma bp are very greedy).

And when i see that need 10 orokin cells for each prime weapon, i'm just tired before even trying to farm these sh*** orokin cells.

I think i will just forget to have these prime weapons for the sake of my soul.

I won't have of the force of will to continue this brainless and low-rewarding ressource farm.

Farming, farming, farming…

In this farming hell, finally one and only good news,

I will get my 12th mastery rank this week (the 12th circle of hell ?), almost upped every non-prime weapon, upped every non-prime warframe.

But i'm getting tired.

I want adventure, lore, a story, challenge. I want the game to be more than farm, or at least more various way to farm, and damn i want to have the feeling after playing for hours, that i obtained or acheived something, right now, i've just the feeling that i've wasted my time…

Edited by HurricaneBones

DE needs to add an additional token system fpr completing ANY Void mission so you can buy the Ember Main BP after running 50 missions only getting Forma and your 34th whatever barrel bullS#&$.

Adding more and more Orokin tech into the same loot table is FAIL and i really don't get why DE can't see that.