Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weapon Origin

HansDecatur

So i realize that a lot of players only choose their weapons by which ever got the highest dps and thats totally fine. For me (and probably a few other players) that doesnt really matter all too much because if you just spend enough time with a weapon and forma it enough its going to be just fine at killing most enemies.
So choosing Weapon loadouts not by stats but by the looks and sound it would really help a lot (from a roleplay standpoint) if the weapons origins were a little more fleshed out. Like some weapon descriptions say this weapon is Tenno, or Grineer, or even Infested, but the large majority isnt classified.
Now this is a real minor problem, yes. And at DE probably everyone is busy enough and doesnt want to spend the time to go through all the weapon descriptions and add a sentence or two where the weapon comes from. Im just throwing this out there as a suggestion and in the hopes more players agree. I think since the codex was added its time to flesh out the lore of the weapons a bit.