Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Crash At Saturn, General Sargas Ruk

Crymic

Yep, ran this about 4 times as well. Froze every time against Ruk. FYI it's happened when I've been Frost and Valkyr.

I honestly don't feel like playing this god forsaken game anymore. Too many times have I stared at the launcher just to close it. Everything seems so bland now. The game has the tendency to become "rinse and repeat." There's no end game. Farming is no fun. There are still way too many bugs. And lately everyone seems to be bashing DE more and more. But what's one person leaving the game to them, especially since they've already gotten money from that player?

Too bad I've spent so much money on them. What can ya do. No refunds because the digital product is "used" lol. Good marketing tactic, DE. Make a game people get hooked on, spend their money, then change the game to the point where those same spenders leave the game and lose their precious time and money. Win for DE; one less person to complain and they already have got what they want - money. They could care less if I played more or stopped completely. I'm just another number.