The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Maxed Heavy Caliber Sold For 800 Plats Bid Ended

H3llB3ast

ur ruining the economy :P no one in their right mind would probably buy a mod for 600-1000 plats my friend..

U r wrong for many reasons : First i already have legit offer for 610 plats . Second that aint just a mod like any other mod that is fully ranked rare 10 mod that cost 396 rare 5 cores and 1.2 million credits just to max it up. Try to buy 396 rare 5 cores for only 600 plats good luck with that ,they worth double the price considiring each rare core 5 costs 3 plat in the market if not even more.

I'm all for normal prices in games but mods like maxed rare 10 should stay with high prices to reflect the effort and cost it takes or else this special hard mods will lose their value in game.

Edited by H3llB3ast

I will bid a price of 500 plat for a max narrowminded if you do not mind hallbeast. 

Well i did say only min 600 offers will b considered u r the the first 1 to post offer here in this tread so I'll let that pass.

I have enough cores only to max 1 rare 10 mod and ill do it with the highest bid.

Guys currently highest bid is 615 plats for maxed heavy caliber and 500 plats for maxed narrow minded , So higest bid is 800 for now.

If u intrested in maxed rank 10 rare mode and willing to pay the price please give your offer here in this tread or pm here or ingame.

I'll update from time to time the highest bid. Happy weekend all.

Edited by H3llB3ast