The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fallout Collection (1, 2, & Tactics) For Free On Gog

Torhque

I actually wanted to add them to my Steam library. Maybe partial DRM (Keys or Redeeming methods).

Thats their core policy. No DRM or bust.

This is coming from the fact that GoG.com is a project of CDProject (yeah, I know...), a Polish developer/publisher, creator of The Witcher series. Which is no-DRM game from the beginning.

Thats their core policy. No DRM or bust.

This is coming from the fact that GoG.com is a project of CDProject (yeah, I know...), a Polish developer/publisher, creator of The Witcher series. Which is no-DRM game from the beginning.

I don't mind it, to be honest. I know there are always new promotions at the end of the day, but the games are free, therefore I wanted to add them to my never-ending collection. 

CDproject is not exactly that loveable creature either, they sent bills around 700 dollars to those who pirated Witcher 2, the thing is others have received those aswell despite having original copies.

Maybe not a DRM, but drastic regardless.

Edited by Morgax

CDproject is not exactly that loveable creature either, they sent bills around 700 dollars to those who pirated Witcher 2, the thing is others have received those aswell despite having original copies.

Maybe not a DRM, but drastic regardless.

Which they also dropped and send apologies in a public release.

Still i bought that game twice after i pirated it at first. ^_^

Anyway back on topic. Get Fallouts and play them... NOW! Or you won't get any  cookies from me. :>

And so our backlogs grow ever much larger.

Yeah, i finished fallout 1 yesterday still i have feeling i skipped huge amount of gameplay somewhere.

Plus i've heard playing as low int character makes game more amusing dialog wise, i need to try that.