Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Is Wrong With Ignis Damage? It Doesn't Look Right

Skeleton.with.Root.Beer

Ok, I have Cryo Round, Hellfire, Wildfire, and Serration on my Ignis. I also have rifle amp aura mod on. Before update 11, it was dealing around 790 Blast damage, according to arsenal. I have no problem killing enemies in Uranus and wiping infested in Sedena. 

But after update 11, arsenal information showing Ignis dealing 197.2 Blast damage. Thinking it's a bugged, I played Uranus boss, but I noticed that it took WAY longer to kill one Grineer Trooper. I asked what's up with Ignis damage and someone told me do something about mods. I took every single mod off Ignis and read that Arsenal Info saying Ignis deal 25 heat damage. TWENTY-FIVE heat damage. I thought it' supposed to be 100 Heat damage, not 25.

I put the same mods back on, Arsenal info still showing Ignis dealing 197.2 Blast damage and went on mission in Mercury: Terminus. I noticed that Grineer Lancer took longer than it should for it to die. 

Has Ignis damage been nerfed? I exit game 5 times, Ignis still displayed 197 Blast damage (with mods) and 25 Heat damage (without mods on)

I have over 1000 damage on mine. Not sure what's going on with yours. 

Tried removing the aura? 

(Blast has been nerfed too. So there is that.)

When you remove all the mods off your Ignis, does it said 25 heat or 100 heat damage? I did removed rifle amp, still same. I know Blast damage has been nerfed from 25% extra to armored (damage 2.0 or does the wiki said) to 25% less armored. But still, 790 blast damage went down to 197 blast. Infested live longer than usual (I've tried it against Infested in Cambria)

Anyone getting 25 heat damage with all mods off?