Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trying To Decide On My Next Warframe

(PSN)Trollsong

Question

I have loki and rhino and I am trying to decide on my next warframe

so far my favorite weapons are twin vipers the paris bow, though it doesnt seem to be pinning things to walls as much as it used to :( and the fang

I am leaning on volt and saryn but not sure what else.

Sure my survivability is great with rhino but not sure if I like the frame

anyone have any advice for some of teh warframes that are within my reach (so far ember volt mag soon saryn)

Edited by (PS4)Trollsong

10 answers to this question

saryn, but she's fairly similar to rhino. actually she's a combination of rhino and loki, really. tanky like rhino, but she has molt which is like decoy, and her skills are otherwise mainly offensive. her ult doesn't have as large a range as stomp, but what it doesn't kill it will stun for a few damage ticks. she does poison damage, though, which at this point is actually good again, so now that's gone from a downside (like a few days ago) to a poistive

Nova ftw, nothing can beat the feel when you see those affinity numbers fly. of course the worm hole, usefull when you on vault run.

and she is fast to ranked up, thanks to m prime. best paired with the new gurnade launcah.

but of course it just my opinion... all up to you.

I really want the banshee eventually but she seems a pain to get.

How well would mags bullet attractor work with arrow sniping? The main thing I am currently sad about is damage 2.0 really put a hit on my ability to pin my targets to ceilings....still hoping to see what happens if I pin an enemy to a ceiling fan heheh. I just started getting mag parts though so that or volt is winning...though kindof wish these jupiter operations would end so I can unlock the area that gives me control modules already hah