Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ignis Damage Not Being Affected By Rifle Amp (+27%)

inde

I have read on the wiki and other posts that Ignis is affected by Rifle Amp as it is considered a rifle because you can use rifle mods on it.

I just took out an unmodded Ignis to Orikin Derelict Survival without and then with the Rifle Amp and there was no change in damage.

The Ignis did 26-27 damage to each charger and I was getting 118exp per kill on all at lvl 25, no chance some were higher level as it was within the first minute I tested.

I then did additional testing with the Latron** Prime and it was working as intended.

Is this something that is known and I just found outdated information?

If not I will post in the General Bug section but I was hoping for some feedback to confirm what others have found.

Edited by inde

Serration also 

i did a test a few mins ago using unmoded Ignis on Corpus 

Damage : 24-48(head) and some 70's for crits 

then with Serration 

Same numbers 

and i was using Energy Siphon but still , Ignis seems to be unnafected by +Damage mods just like with Puncture/Slash/Impact mods 

Serration also 

i did a test a few mins ago using unmoded Ignis on Corpus 

Damage : 24-48(head) and some 70's for crits 

then with Serration 

Same numbers 

and i was using Energy Siphon but still , Ignis seems to be unnafected by +Damage mods just like with Puncture/Slash/Impact mods 

I just did the same, added a Serration +135% damage and the only thing I noticed was I saw more 27 ticks than 26...

The damage display on the Arsenal did say it went up to 235 so I suspect I should have seen closer to 60's per tic.

I then took out my Gas modded Ignis with everything I had before (1034gas) which was doing 100 per tic. I took off Serration, it said it dropped down to 440 Gas but still did 100 per tic.

So Serration and Rifle Amp are not working on Ignis...

I'm seeing the same behavior regarding Serration and Synapse... possibly other elemental only weapons? Other testing needs to be done but if Serration is only affecting the physical damage types than that needs to be changed on the mod or this needs to be corrected IMO.

So Serration affects Fire Rate on Ignis and Synapse, how does that make sense?

I don't seem to see any improvement, try Synapse on the lvl 25 infested as it takes a bit to kill them.

I'll go with Vauban later and do some timing while they are held in stasis.

No me gusta! 

if they had issues with rainbow builds then making the Ignis only scale with elementals is 100% madness, and you end up dealing magnetic vs infested or blast vs corpus 

Firestorm isn't a valid answer and neither is adding fire rate to a weapon that already eats ammo like the population of China eats rice