Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Regarding Firestorm, Blast Damage, And The Penta

BizarreFetalChimpanzee

I just got my Penta today, started using it, and it is quite a fun weapon to use. During the livestream today, it was mentioned possibly releasing mods that can work with specific weapons to improve their "quirks" so to speak. Such as a mod to turn the grenades on the Penta into sticky grenades. With regards to Damage 2.0, we received Blast Damage to vary our builds. 

Now, on to the mod Firestorm. With exclusion of trading and the referral program, it is only obtainable via toxic ancients. Its rarity to utility ratio, at least in my opinion, does not at all justify how difficult it can be to get, since it only affects two weapons, both of which are clan tech weapons. With the introduction of Blast damage alongside the Penta, I personally think it'd be a good idea to change the mod to affect more than simply just the Ogris and Ignis. This would justify how rare the mod is and also make some builds more interesting for people like myself who would love to have explosive builds with more than just, well, Ogris, Ogris or Ogris. 

If TL:DR is your thing, then I'm basically asking for Firestorm to be expanded to affect weapons modified for Blast damage and also to affect the newly released Penta*

EDIT: Found out that Penta is affected by Firestorm. I'd still like to see this mod affect blast oriented builds, however.

Edited by BizarreFetalChimpanzee