The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Memory Warframe

Nezwest

Hi I would like to present two ideas.

The first is the so-called memory warframe, I mean I like to play different characters, each with a different weapon, such as when Rino is equipped with Ogris or Nekros in Miter and Mag Prime Ballistica. Change every time all weapons is cumbersome especially when time counts. I would like to, you can assign a specific kit for each warframe.

The second idea I have almost all warframe, but some just have not play. One of my favorites is the Volt with the Sniper, now I play only new as Valkyr and not long Ember Prime. I have a proposal for the mission monthly for each warframe, Nekros would have to kill a boss, Frost kill 50 plagues, etc.

Obviously, the more you perform each warframe mission to be the better prize.

Please consider and constructive criticism.

Hi, I'm not sure if your native tongue is English so I won't be harsh. I would suggest presenting your idea in a clearer context and/or re-writing this topic to display what you mean. I think I understand your idea of having a specific set of weapons for each Warframe; that's really interesting and I like that. As for the side "quests" that you mentioned, it would probably end up like a lot of events and make people grind even more to meet the requirements to finish the missions that were assigned. Overall, you have nice ideas from the looks of it and hopefully you get some attention for them. Also, I suggest posting suggestions like this in the https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/forum/89-fan-concepts/ section of the forum next time as the general discussion area is not meant for them. :)

Have a good day, Nezwest. I hope your ideas get recognized.

Edited by MetaEthereal

So let me get this straight:

Save pre-set weapon loadouts to particular Warframes, and

Warframe-specific monthly challenges.

Both of these actually sound rather nice ideas, I especially like that first one. Took me a while to decipher your post, so it's good to know it was worth it. Good job.