Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rank Tests

Akularael

So im now rank 4 and so far every one of the rank up tests has been a complete joke. For the rank 4 test I had a minute to kill 6 enemies. Half of those were the grineer sawblades which are basically a one hit kill. All 6 of those enemies were only lvl 13.

Now just to clarify here I'm a player without a single super-charged weapon or warframe, and I was able to complete the rank test in just over 10 seconds.........If i remember correctly I also used my lowest rank warframe and weapons.

But I'm not just here to complain. I'll also tell you some things I would like to see.

First I'd like if it was a bit harder, not too bad but not at joke level.

I'd like to see more to the test other than just killing enemies. There's all kinds of cool things that Tennos can do in Warframe. Why not incorporate some of it?

Maybe add shorter versions of some of the bonus missions. Get a kill while sliding or wallrunning or jumping through the air. Depending on your equipped frame maybe kill or hit/damage an enemy with one of your powers.

There could be a few minor obstacles you have to get around, or deal with enemy fire while traversing. For the higher ranks start making them crazier or more creative.

ex: short wallrun and jump to next wall to continue run without touching the floor.

Most people know that you can wallrun as a shorter path in the room with 3 bridges on ship levels but how many players know that if you vertical wallrun in a tight space ( two opposite walls close together ( | | )) at the top of your run you can jump to the opposite wall and run even higher?

How many people noticed that wallrunning is faster than sprinting?

And finally that room is pretty cool I wouldn't mind spending some more time there.

If anyone else has some cool ideas or anything else to say on the subject please share.

If you notice, at the end of each rank Lotus says "Congratulations, you have earned the Rank of initiate".

From this, I suspect that the Ranking difficulty is currently set only for Initiate Rank missions. DE will definitely implement higher ranked challenges with tougher enemies.

Edited by Azure_Kyte