Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

5 Assass In A Tion S For 1 Neurode...

Deaths.Reap3r

What a great offer! Its ONLY going to take a few weeks, maybe months for it to go away! And then I can farm for those loki pieces! No worries!

/sarcasm

Ok DE. If your going to give us Phoroid for an assassination mission instead of some other targets... MAKE the rewards.. I dont know.. a bit more... worthwhile? 

1 Neurode for 5 runs? Really? Thats like... I dont even...

If its like 1 Forma Bp for 5 runs, or like 80k creds for 5 runs... then I GUARENTEE, Phoroid will be gone in no time and everyones happy.

Also...

Speaking of crappy rewards...

BQRYAR8.png

Yes I think I will DEFINITLY side with the grinnear... Why would I not...

/////sarcasm.

Fix these rewards DE

Edited by Deaths.Reap3r

They want corpus to take over sedna. If they obviously stack one side against the other, then sure it's whats going to happen. They don't actually provide incentive to stick to one group or the other.

With the rewards, they have a quick discussion internally about how they want to give rewards. No one has really talked about it cause its low on their priority list and they are spending all their time on higher priority development. They pushed out the update before it was fully figured out and this week was a test week. This is beta, every update that incorporates some change is a test week. Don't forget we are testing their game.