Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[English] A Comprehensive List Of Grammar/spelling Errors In Warframe Ability Descriptions.

Mal-content

(Nekros) Soul Punch - A blow so powerful, it turns the enemies [enemy's] very soul into a deadly projectile, damaging all in its path.

(Valkyr) Hysteria - Valkyr is imbued with energy and becomes a ball of viscious [vicious] rage, capable of unleashing a torrent of deadly claw attacks on unsuspecting foes.

(Nova) Null Star - Creates anti-matter [antimatter] particles that orbit Nova and seek nearby targets.

(Nova) Molecular Prime - Primes all enemies in a radius with volatile anti-matter [antimatter].

When I read the title, I was expecting like 50 items that you would complain about...

about Nekros, Soul Punch: In my description appears "enemies" anyway, no error here.

Valkyr, Hysteria: this one's right, yes. it must be vicious instead of viscious.

Nova: descriptions seem to be correct.

TRSS,

> When I read the title, I was expecting like 50 items that you would complain about...

I checked every single one of them for errors, hence "comprehensive."  Also, it's not so much a matter of complaining as pointing out errors.  Are all the people asking for changes to the text for other languages also complainers?  Aren't they they just trying to help improve the game experience for other speakers of their language?

is soul punch only 1 target?  Then it should be "enemy's" if it can hit multiple then "enemies'".  I'm not sure if it's a single target attack though.

And yes, there isn't a '-' in antimatter.

Very minor, there are bigger issues to deal with

Yep, Soul Punch is single target.  A properly pluralized sentence (with plural possession used correctly on "enemies") would read:

A blow so powerful, it turns enemies' very souls into deadly projectiles, damaging all in their path.

They're minor, but they're important polish and incredibly easy to fix, so I put them all in one place so the devs could have one quick go at it and be done.  Mistakes in language are like seeing a red wine stain on otherwise pristine white carpet.  A stain doesn't harm anyone and doesn't detract from the purpose of carpeting, but everyone still gets out some cleaner to try to get the stain out anyway.  Nobody wants their work to look unprofessional or unpolished.  When it does, people start to think "what else is wrong with this product?"  Put your best foot forward in all things, I say.

Edit: I accidentally a word + rephrasing.

Edited by Mal-content